Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Family Room Posts

As most Suburban Zen readers know, I have a love/hate relationship with my TV...
Click here for more.

The Last Family on Earth Without DVR
We are indeed the last family on earth without DVR. Or On Demand. Aside from a few gadgets in my life, I'm not a huge fan of non-essential technology...
Click here for more

Every Family Room Should Have a Recliner. But Does It Have to Look Like That?
The prevalence of flat screen TVs has spawned a whole new business called "motion furniture." To you and me, that's a fancy name for the chairs otherwise known as recliners, gliders, and swivel chairs...
Click here for more

Investment Advice for the Family Room
A house with kids in it is like any investment -- you want to spend more on the things that matter to you, and less on the things that don't...
Click here for more

Coffee Tables That Will Save You a Trip to the ER
Ever since my son Jack required eight stitches after hitting his head on our coffee table, I've been on the lookout for a coffee table that can peacefully coexist with a family like mine in a house like mine...
Click here for more

In Praise of Slipcovers
Slipcovers are the best! Until my kids are grown up and moved out, I will never have a sofa that's not slipcovered or leather...
Click here for more

For more posts on family rooms, search keyword "family room"

Print this post

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...