Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Bedroom and Bath Posts

Resolution #2: Fix Up the Cozy Corner
There's a corner of my house that is everyone's favorite: the big chair in the bedroom...
Click here for more

Mama, Do You Think the Stars are Glowing Tonight?
We have to admit, our little Katie likes to sleep in our bed at night. Who can blame her? ...
Click here for more

Beds That Take 30 Seconds to Make
We're spending the week in Sun Valley, enjoying the snow, sun and warm sunshine...
Click here for more

Life in the White House
My friend Sheryl stopped by the other night to pick up her son after a playdate with Jack and we were discussing the new slipcovers I had just bought for my family room sofas. When I told her they were white, she said "WHAT?! White? Why would you do that?"...
Click here for more

Kermit Was Wrong by Guest Blogger Andie Furber
My mom has been writing about being green all week, so I thought I would too. Being green is important, and anyone can do it...
Click here for more

Can a Teenage Girl and an 11 Year Old Boy Really Share a Bathroom?
The answer is probably "no." However, they do share a bathroom in our house. At least for now, until Andie and all her toiletries squeeze Jack, his toothbrush and his Axe out into the hall. ..
Click here for more

For more posts on bedrooms and bathrooms, search keywords "bedroom" or "bathroom"

Print this post

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...