Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Storage and Organization Posts

Galvi Envy
I've noticed in the last year or so a modern rural decorating trend spreading itself across America. It could be that the recession makes simple design more appealing to Americans, it could be the popularity of The Carneros Inn in Sonoma County, CA or it could be that Martha Stewart made the trend hot 20 years ago and it's never quite died down. Either way, I like it...
Click here for more

Tell Me What You're Missing and I'll Tell You If I Gave it Away
Last week's post made me want to organize something, so I sent JP, Katie and Jasper to the dog park this morning and attacked Katie's room while they were gone...
Click here for more

No Girls Allowed
Jack will be 12 on Friday, and he's needing his mother less and less to manage his room and his stuff...
Click here for more

The Return of Suburban Zen. And the Daily Shower
As you may have noticed, I have been neglecting Suburban Zen lately...
Click here for more

Another school year is over, and this was a big one for the Furbers:...
Click here for more


For more posts on storage and organization, search keyword "organizing"

Print this post

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...