Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Work Space Posts

Like Mother, Like Daughter
As I wrote a few weeks ago, (see "Let the Inspiration Begin!" posted January 12th) my family responded to some complaining I had been doing by building a little workspace of my own for me...
Click here for more

Let the Inspiration Begin
As I mentioned last week, I've decided to make only New Year's resolutions that will make my family happy, or will make my home a happier place...
Click here for more

Thanks Santa. and Zoe
Santa brought me the best present this year: a Royal manual typewriter...
Click here for more

You Can Have Your Table Back. We Have Some Better Ideas. by Guest Bloggers the Furber Kids
Being an almost-8th Grader, I know I'm going to have A LOT of homework, projects, and tests to study for, so I'm going to want the best possible place to do it all...
Click here for more

Can I Have My Kitchen Table Back, Please?
School is approaching, and I have to say I'm looking forward to getting back into our school year routine...
Click here for more


For more workspace posts, search keyword "home office"

Print this post

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...