Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Gallery Wall and Memories


Read Me.
I love typography. I always have. Maybe it's the years of writing thank you notes when I was a child, maybe it's my years of art training, maybe it's that I secretly hope having letters and type everywhere around the house is a subliminal reminder to my family that they should be reading...
Click here for more

Resolution #1: Update the Family Gallery Wall
The last time I did my family gallery wall, I was still pregnant with Katie, who's now six. My children are suspended in time, and anyone visiting my house would think they're 8, 5, and a newborn...
Click here for more

#23 Update the Gallery Wall for the Season
Like all families, we generate lots of art. I especially like the Christmas art that comes home each year...
Click here for more

That's Going in the Scrapbook
Since we bought our condo in Sun Valley five years ago, we've had a most fabulous wall-mount scrapbook in the family room there...
Click here for more

One More Thing Your Children Will Thank You For
I'm a huge fan of displaying photos. I think they add life and personality to my house, especially the candid shots of the kids...
Click here for more

Everything Eventually Comes into Fashion if You Wait Long Enough
I've been in the catalog business for most of my career, and many hours on location have made me a fan of a product known to photo crew members as "goop"...
Click here for more

Only the Boring are Bored by Guest Blogger Andie Furber
A kid's bedroom can often seem, well, boring to them after a while. To make it more interesting, add a picture wall! I have one in my room, and whenever I look at it, it cheers me up...
Click here for more

My Digital Camera Ate My Pictures
I had a party at my house yesterday for my son Jack's 4th grade class and I heard two things consistently from the Moms in attendance:...
Click here for more

Art Schmart
It's funny that my last post contained so many references to art. The truth is, I have no art in my house. When my husband and I bought our first house, we thought we'd collect some art when we got more established, but we started collecting kids instead...
Click here for more

For more posts on Gallery Walls and Memories, search keyword "family gallery"

Print this post

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...