Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Decorating Ideas

25 Days of Christmas Spirit
Every year on December 1st, we get out our Advent calendar to kick off the season...
Click here for more

All the Romance without the Trip to the ER
I love candlelight, especially at Christmas. I prefer beeswax candles, tapers and votives, but until my little Katie is old enough that I don't have to worry she'll set her sleeves on fire, I keep the ambiance to a minimum for now...
Click here for more

Save the Ghosts! by Guest Blogger Jack Furber
My Mom's right. I don't like change at all. When she moves stuff around the house, I always put it back. When she throws stuff away, I get it back out (don't ask.) All this talk about changing the candles on the kitchen table makes me feel sick...
Click here for more


T Minus Six Weeks to Halloween. Time to Decorate!
Because I'm in the mail order business, I tend to start shopping and planning early for holidays. Halloween is still six weeks away, but feels like it's right around the corner to me...
Click here for more


The Easiest Centerpiece You'll Ever Make
As all regular Zen readers know, the centerpiece on my dining table is a never ending creative project in my house. This year, my centerpiece came together in five minutes and required only five elements...
Click here for more


Just Call Me Charles Darwin

Survival of the fittest is my philosophy when it comes to choosing decorative things for my house. Anything that breaks, chips, hurts when it's dropped on a foot, or doesn't look better when enhanced with crayon or marker is out...
Click here for more

Everything Eventually Comes into Fashion if You Wait Long Enough
I've been in the catalog business for most of my career, and many hours on location have made me a fan of a product known to photo crew members as "goop"...
Click here for more


Art in the Everyday
My friend Brian Andriola just did a great article for Country Livingmagazine all about his collection of white bowls...
Click here for more


Why Wait for Someone to Send You Flowers?
Like most women, I love flowers. Like most women with a house, a husband, a job, and three kids, I don't have time to spend arranging them...
Click here for more

For more posts on decorating ideas, search keyword "decorating idea"

Print this post

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...