Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Parties and Entertaining

Party Time!
2009 has been a big year at the Furber house for parties. Birthday parties, end of the year parties, study parties, sleepovers. You name it, we've hosted it this year...
Click here for more

Five Boys or 50 Boys. Same Thing.
I've always prided myself in having a house that goes back together very quickly after a party. My husband and I have a place for everything, and very easy care surfaces and materials in all the rooms. We usually can clean up in about 20 minutes after all our guests leave, even the 13 and under set...
Click here for more

Cupcakes for 40
Slightly off my usual topic of interior design for people with kids, but the subject of baking for a small army is very topical at the Furber house lately, as I have three kids with birthdays all clumped together...
Click here for more

Like a Restaurant, but Without the Waiters
I've been hearing some complaints from moms like myself lately about the durability of the plates and glasses in their kitchen. For them, and everyone else who has high traffic in the kitchen, I have some helpful advice: pretend your kitchen is a restaurant and stock it accordingly...
Click here for more

Welcome to Casa de los Furbers. Checkout is at Noon
My littlest is about to start Kindergarten in 15 days (she's been counting down all summer). Along with all the obvious stuff that comes with your baby going to Kindergarten, there's also another milestone -- sleepovers...
Click here for more

For more posts on parties and entertaining, search keyword "parties" or keyword "entertaining"

Print this post

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...