Sunday, March 29, 2009

Cookies in Bed

My post on March 24th "You Can't Curl Up with a Cup of Coffee and a Mac" got me thinking about the magazines that I really love and rely on for good ideas and inspiration.

Cookie Magazine is one of my very favorites as it's one of the few parenting magazines that assumes women retain their sense of style, interests and taste for adventure after they have children. Cookie also assumes that we want to be the best parents we can be, so it's written like good advice from a girlfriend rather than a laundry list of things I could do better.

For a laugh read this article "The Pink Dress," and you'll get a sense for what this magazine is about.


This magazine also tackles a topic that's near and dear to my heart -- keeping the family home stylish, comfortable and healthy, and keeping your sense of humor while you're at it.

(Rug from Pedlar's Webstore)

I'm sure Cookie will survive, but just in case, please pick one up at your newsstand or better yet, subscribe. If they fold, I'll really miss my Cookies in bed.

Print this post

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...