Sunday, September 28, 2008

Get in, Stay in. That's My Motto. by Guest Blogger Andie Furber

One thing that my mom always says when we're in a public restroom is "Come on, hurry up, I don't want to stay in here all day!" or "Get in, get out...." As you can see, she's not the biggest fan of bathrooms. But I love my bathroom. I feel it's an essential place to keep all your stuff.

In my bathroom, I have a designated place for EVERYTHING. By the sink I keep all of my daily things, like toothpaste, a hairbrush, deodorant, etc. I have a little green jar to hold my toothpaste (My mom and I have switched to Tom's All-Natural toothpaste) and toothbrush. On the other side of the sink, I have some handsoap and a towel.

One thing in my bathroom that my mom got me that I absolutely LOVE is a double-decker shelf of jars to hold my stuff. And every jar holds a specific thing:

Jar 1: Chapstick
Jar 2: Hair clips and rubber bands
Jar 3: Bracelets
Jar 4: Necklaces
Jar 5: Q-Tips
Jar 6: Miscellaneous

It's an essential for me. I use it everyday, and I always know where to find everything.

I have 3 drawers in my bathroom. Each one is organized so I can find everything. The top drawer holds things like spare toothbrushes, and since I'm in a theatre group, all of my stage makeup. In the middle drawer, there's things like headbands, and soap, and pretty much everything you can think of. And the bottom drawer holds my blow dryer and straightening iron.

Even though my mom doesn't like bathrooms much, I take pride in my bathroom, because it's neat, organized, colorful, and Cute.

Print this post

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...