Wednesday, January 6, 2010

To Resolve, or Not to Resolve? That is the Question

New Year's Day came and went with little fanfare at my house this year. We all woke up, ate our breakfast, wrote thank you notes, had our first visit to the Cheesecake Factory, went to a movie, worked on some projects, packed for my trip to Florida (I left the next day), then settled down for the night. For some reason, the topic of New Year's Resolutions never came up.

Now that I'm in Islamorada, on a beautiful beach in a beautiful historic house with chic, British colonial decor, I've been inspired. I've decided to make only New Year's resolutions that will make my family happy, or make my home a happier place.

Watch this space for resolutions throughout the month of January. And wish me luck in keeping them!

Print this post

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...